We are so excited that you are interested in applying for staff! Please download the Applicant Letter to review our application process and requirements. To get started on phase one, please submit the online Application. Candidates must submit the online Application and all PHASE ONE materials by December 1st, 2019. Upon review, invitations to PHASE TWO of the process will be sent out. PHASE TWO materials will be due January 31st, 2020.
- Must be a High School Graduate or will be as of June 2020
- Must have held the position of a Dance/Social Officer on a High School Dance/Drill Team. *exceptions on a case by case basis*
- Must reside within or the surrounding areas of Austin/San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston.
- Must submit PHASE ONE materials by December 1st, 2019 to be considered for a staff position.
- Must be available for a regional, face to face, interview in March/April if contacted by Crowd Pleasers.
- Must be available for Staff Training May 14-16, 2020 (5 PM start time on May 14th) in the Houston Area. (staff lodging provided)
- Must be available to work Officer Camp week(s): May 31st – June 8th, 2020
- Must be available to work 3 out of the 4 of the following weeks:
- July 13-17, 2020
- July 20-24, 2020
- July 27-31, 2020
- Aug 3-7, 2020
- Candidates should consider this time commitment and contact Brie Anna Lopez Peña with any questions or potential conflicts, email@example.com
Not sure if you are Team CP Material?
YOU COULD BE A GREAT FIT:
You LOVE meeting and interacting with new people
You enjoy SERVING people and CARE about their experience
You want to be in a job you are PASSIONATE about
You enjoy LEARNING and constantly look for ways to IMPROVE yourself
You LOVE to DANCE and have FUN!
THIS JOB IS THE WRONG FIT IF:
You just want to clock in and clock out – 9-5 format only
You are allergic to positivity, fun, and connecting with others
You avoid smiling and being peppy
You don’t enjoy learning new things and don’t see any room for personal growth
You would rather sit in silence than dance party with tons of teams