East Texas Showcase in Tyler
We are so excited to see you at contest!
The following details are tailored for directors and spectators in preparation for a smooth and fun event.
(Emailed to the Director)
The schedule will be posted the Thursday the week of contest.
The results will be posted the Monday following contest.
FOLLOW ALONG ON OUR CP APP!
Available for FREE download in the App Store, download TODAY!
There will be a limited number of printed schedules for spectators.
Dance team members (dancers, escorts and managers), registered Directors and Assistants bring team or officer routines, will be permitted to enter free of charge at the team check-in area. Escorts and managers must wear official uniform and be present when the team checks-in.
Friday only (if applicable)- $5 Adults/Senior Citizens & Children and free
Saturday only- $12 Adults/ $5 Senior Citizens/ $5 Children (ages 5-12)/ Under 5 Free
Two day pass (if applicable)- $15 Adults
Available onsite. PLEASE, respect that no food or drinks may be brought in from outside the building, this a fundraiser for the Host School.
THIS LOCATION HAS VERY LIMITED TEAMS REQUESTING THE USE OF CURTAINS. THEREFORE, WE MIGHT NOT PROVIDE A STANDARD SET!
1. Curtains are 9 ft. to 10 ft. tall
2. The back “wall” will be 9 sections of 10 feet spans between the upright poles.
3. The middle pole will be splitting center. This will allow for easy entrances and exits from the center.
4. Side sections can be arranged to up to 2 “wings” on each side as needed. If you need additional “wings” please plan to bring those with you.
5. 3 curtain panels per span.
Please note: If you would like to provide your own curtains that is acceptable. However, your prop crew will be responsible for moving all curtains set-up and returning them at the end of your allotted performance time. Curtains will be on the main gym performance space at least one hour prior to contest start for directors and teams to view.