Studio/Middle School Texas Showcase in The Woodlands
(Emailed to the Director)
February 28-29, 2020
The Woodlands College Park High School
3701 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384
Please contact Ashley for any event related questions.
Host School Director
Follow the Host School Info link for info on meal plans, concessions and/or facility questions.
1. Curtains are 9 ft. to 10 ft. tall
2. The back “wall” will be 9 sections of 10 feet spans between the upright poles.
3. The middle pole will be splitting center. This will allow for easy entrances and exits from the center.
4. Side sections can be arranged to up to 2 “wings” on each side as needed. If you need additional “wings” please plan to bring those with you.
5. 3 curtain panels per span.
Please note: If you would like to provide your own curtains that is acceptable. However, your prop crew will be responsible for moving all curtains set-up and returning them at the end of your allotted performance time. Curtains will be on the main gym performance space at least one hour prior to contest start for directors and teams to view.
Dance team members (dancers, escorts and managers), registered Directors and Assistants bring team or officer routines, will be permitted to enter free of charge at the team check-in area. Escorts and managers must wear official uniform and be present when the team checks-in.
Friday only (if applicable)- $5 Adults/Senior Citizens & Children and free
Saturday only- $12 Adults/ $5 Senior Citizens/ $5 Children (ages 5-12)/ Under 5 Free
Two day pass (if applicable)- $15 Adults
Available onsite. PLEASE, respect that no food or drinks may be brought in from outside the building, this a fundraiser for the Host School.
The schedule will be posted the Thursday the week of contest.
The results will be posted the Monday following contest.