The Crowd Pleasers staff is coordinated and taught each year by owners Kay Gabrysch and Kristina Cross and VP of Operations Brie Anna Lopez Pena. They consist of talented young women trained as Kilgore Rangerettes, Southwest Texas Strutters, Tyler Apache Bells, the Dance Teams of the University of Texas, Stephen F. Austin, and A&M, as well as dance majors from many other prestigious programs. Many are highly respected Dance and Drill Team Directors from around the state of Texas. We send you instructors not just equipped to teach your routines, but who are highly motivational and exceptional role models for your team.
Crowd Pleasers Staff Application Process
If you are interested in being a part of the Crowd Pleasers Dance Staff for Summer 2014, please download the Cover Letter & Application. Candidates must submit the attached Application Form along with a head shot photograph and two recommendation letters by January 31st, 2014.
- Must be a High School Graduate or will be as of June 2014.
- Must have held the position of a Dance/Social Officer on a High School Dance/Drill Team. *exceptions on case by case basis*
- Must reside within or the surrounding areas of Austin/San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston.
- Must submit items listed below by January 31st, 2014 to be considered for a staff position.
- Must be available for a phone interview and possible in-person interview in March/April if contacted by Crowd Pleasers.
- Must be available to work 3 of the 4 following weeks:
July 21-25, 2014Please submit the following items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 28-August 1, 2014
August 4-8, 2014
August 11-15, 2014
- Completed Application Form
- Head Shot Photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters (can be sent directly by references)
- Video Audition (instructions included on page 2 of Cover Letter)
We look forward to receiving your application. If we determine that you could be a possible fit for our company, we will contact you with further information. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 800-250-3534.
Every member of Crowd Pleasers staff is required to attend a staff training event in Houston, May 16-18, 2014. Candidates should consider this requirement and contact Brie Anna Lopez Pena with any questions or potential conflicts, email@example.com