- Choreography from our extensive panel of guest instructors
- Exciting and relevant master classes and workshops
- Unparalleled technical instruction
- Keynote session with Rob Miller from Proactive Coaching
- Interactive leadership and unity building activities
- Breakout sessions focused on practical project management/team building skills
We offer two different types of Dance Officer Camps allowing you to choose the program that fits your officer line’s specific needs.
Amp’d (the Original OC) is designed to push your officers to the limit with our most challenging dance curriculum and evaluation schedule.
Unplugged offers the same great quality of choreography with fewer/optional evaluations and our expanded servant leadership series.
We offer 4 fabulous locations and dates for your convenience.
Additionally, CP was the first to offer a much sought after Social Officer Camp. Our curriculum is designed to prepare your Socials for their unique roles and ongoing motivational duties. This customizable program is available at all Amp’d and Unplugged locations!
Choose Your Track
|Leadership:||5 sessions||5 sessions||7 sessions|
|Chosen Routines:||16 options||16 options||16 options|
Bronze, Silver and Gold Tracks
Amp’d & Unplugged Tracks
|Optional, critique only
& a small audience for Camp Dance
|Awards:||Based on camp performance
AND evaluation scores
|Based on camp performance
OR evaluation scores
|Special personalized awards based
on camp performance
CP was the first to offer a Social Officer Camp program designed to identify and unpack their leadership roles. Our workshops will provide your Social Officers with customized plans to help inspire and motivate your team throughout the year. They will get personalized, hands-on training that will equip them with the skills to serve as positive and compassionate leaders.
- Cutting-edge Social Camp Dance and Pep Rally Routines
- Leveled Technique Classes to build stronger dancers.
- An inspiring Master Class with our camp headliner!
- A unique collection of hands-on workshops:
- Creative Theme Development
- Event Planning, Budgeting and Delegating
- Ongoing Motivation Tools
- Project Management Tips and Tricks
- Special camp-wide project showcase!
- Leadership sessions geared towards developing well rounded servant leaders.
- Final Awards Presented for: Overall Achievement, Teamwork, and Completion of Projects
Our Director schedule is designed to inspire growth as a mentor, leader and professional educator. From strategic goal setting, convention-styled workshops and CPE certified workshops we have something unique for all types of directors. We are excited to launch various director tracks that appeal to BOTH our rookie and veteran directors to refocus and rejuvenate for a successful year!
- Topic Specific Round Tables
- Guest speakers and instructors
- Director Socials and Pampering
- Guided goal setting and bonding with your new officers
|Dance Officer||$499 Per Dancer|
|Social Officer||$484 Per Social
+ $99 Supply Fee Per Group
Pricing reflects quad occupancy, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, and programming fee.
$25/PP Late fee will be assessed past May 10th
This location is currently SOLD OUT.
We are no longer accepting team entries.
Complete all officer & ensemble entries by:
Select any event above to see specific event details, schedules and spectator info. Friday Night solos may be necessary depending on registrations. We will update no later than 4 weeks prior to contest.
Early Bird Discount
10% off your entire contest registration, plus another 5% off each additional contest.
REGISTER AND PAY by December 1, 2019
You may continue to add/make adjustments via your CP contest registration account until 4 weeks prior to the event.
Free Officer Routine Entry at a CP Contest for choosing CP for your Dance Officer Camp!
(6 officer minimum)
Free Team Routine Entry at a CP Contest for choosing CP for your Team Camp!
(3 + Days and 50 dancer minimum)