Choose the CP Team Camp that best fits your unique needs and team goals.
Since 1986, our Private Camps have been the premier private instruction camps in the industry. Your Private Camp curriculum will be completely customized to your specifications and held in the comfort of your home campus. Looking to get away, but with just your team? Explore our TBarM add on!
Resort Line Camp combines the customization of private instruction with the excitement of a hotel camp experience. Your team will benefit from individualized instructional time, motivational team building activities, and the energy that comes with being amongst other teams.
District Camp brings the best of private camp and line camp together at a location close to home. Take advantage of a customized program specifically tailored for your team as well as daily combined curriculum sessions that foster excitement, motivation, and passion for dance alongside other teams in your area.
Introducing Find Your Tribe
Be the Spark and aim high! Train your tribe to be intentional about their words, actions and commitments. Have the endurance to move mountains and exceed expectations!
“The connection you create today will be the bond that strengthens your team tomorrow.” –Mike Smith
Join us for an EXTENDED ADVENTURE by subscribing to our CP Creative Connection!
- Enjoy themed inspiration for…
- Induction, Sister Reveal, Gifts and More!
- Mile Marker Goal Setting to Gear Up for CP Camp
- Icebreakers, Activities and Application
- Themed Playlist and Spirit Decor Ideas
Go the Extra Mile with these Premium Options…
- Exclusive Adventure Tee with Customizable Options
- Downloadable Locker Sign Templates
- Downloadable Room Decor Templates
Since 1986 Crowd Pleasers has specialized in providing the highest quality choreography combined with a sensational team building program in a private camp setting for an incredibly affordable price. Our private camps offer flexibility and complete customization of every aspect to ensure your teams specific needs are met.
- Football Routines
- Pep Rally Routines
- Technique Classes
- Polishing Sessions
- Stand Routines
- Field Entrance
- Additional Team Building Activities
- Contest Routines ($12/pp)
- Master Class ($12/pp)
|TURN-KEY CAMP PRICING PER DANCER||20-35||36-50||51-65||66+|
|2 Day Camp|
3 Teaching/1 Review/ All Team Building
|3 Day Camp|
5 Teaching/1 Review/ All Team Building
|4 Day Camp|
7 Teaching/1 Review/ All Team Building
|5 Day Camp|
9 Teaching/1 Review/ All Team Building
|** All Staff Travel Expenses Included **|
- Warm Up Each Morning
- Daily Leadership/Team Building Presentation and Activities
- 2 or More Instructor Guarantee
- Football or Pep Rally Routines as indicated above
- End of Session Ribbons
- Daily Motivational Rewards
- Final Awards Ceremony
- All Staff Travel Expenses
Add another dimension to your Private Camp program with a 2 1/2 day stay at T Bar M, a sports camp facility located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Three of your Crowd Pleasers sessions will be taught in between fun yet purposeful Team building activities designed specifically for Dance Teams.
Enjoy all things PC with the added bonus of the TBarM Bling Team, energizing ropes courses & extended team bonding sessions!
TBarM Program Fee:
$235/PP + 2-5 Day PC Pricing
(2 nights, 6 meals, lodging, all team building)
A Crowd Pleasers District Camp combines the flexibility and customization of a private camp with the energy and excitement of a multi-team camp, all in a location close to home. Private instruction is still the key focus and daily combined sessions add a dynamic and fun learning environment. Meeting each team’s unique needs is top priority and the multi-team setting fosters enthusiasm and passion for dance.
District Camp Curriculum May Include Any Combination of the Following:
- Customized Football Routines
- Customized or Combined Pep Rally Routines
- Multi-team Camp Dance
- Multi-team Technique
- Polishing Sessions
- Stand Routines
- Field Entrance
- Added Team Building Activities
Since 1986 our customers have trusted Crowd Pleasers with training their dancers and delivering outstanding choreography every summer. Take your team to enjoy beautiful facilities, bond and build team unity, not to mention the focus that comes with a camp away from home. Join us at one of our fabulous locations for the very best Line Camp experience ever!
- Dynamic Camp Dance
- Customized routines to your team’s level and style
- Relevant team building sessions featuring Rob Miller from Proactive Coaching
- Master classes with our spectacular guest instructors
- Multi-Level technique classes
- Director activities, CPE certified workshops and pampering
- Final day evaluations
- Exciting closing ceremony
|GALVESTON||DFW AREA||SAN ANTONIO|
|San Luis Convention Center||Embassy Suites Frisco||Hill Country Hyatt Regency|
|$375 per dancer||$375 per dancer||$400 per dancer|
|Pricing reflects quad occupancy, meals and program fee|
|$25/PP late registration fee assessed past May 10th|
- Quad Occupancy
- Three Lunches, Two Dinners
- Program Fee
- 20 dancer minimum or additional programing fees will be required
- Private Days at Home for $30 per dancer per day
- Contest Routines for $12 per dancer
If your students would like to participate in the Kick Master Competition on the evening of Day 1, please have them learn the audition combination below prior to arriving at camp.
The top Kick Masters will be recognized at our closing ceremonies!
** The combo will be posted here 3 weeks before line camp.**